The services that we provide focus on keeping children out of foster care, supporting parents and caregivers, giving youth opportunities for growth and healthy development, and strengthening local communities. In this section, you may read about each of our five programs:
- Respite/Child Care Program: Providing a much-needed break to parents and other caregivers.
- Family Preservation Program: Supporting families to address parenting issues and life challenges.
- Kinship Support Services Program: Supporting kinship families in caring for their relatives’ offspring (kin).
- Kinship Youth Program: Nurturing and guiding youth to help them reach their potential.
- Growing Up Strong Program: Providing mental health therapy to children to address and overcome life challenges.